2. Pagani Zonda Roadster F C12S 7.3, Clubsport - $667,321
3. SSC Ultimate Aero - $654,500
4. Leblanc Mirabeau - $645,084
5. Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo - $555,000
6. Koenigsegg CCR - $545,568
7. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren - $452,750
8. Porsche Carrera GT - $440,000
9. Maybach 62 - $385,250
10. Maybach 57S - $367,000
Forbes Runs Down the World’s Most Expensive Cars.
The Forbeses rock out with an overview of the most expensive cars in the world. Interestingly enough less than half of the list is taken up by major manufacturers, and Lambo, Ferrari, Rolls and Bentley are conspicuously absent. Also, two American cars made the list: the SSC Ultimate Aero and the Saleen S7 Twin Turbo.