Pictures and Specifications >
2011 Yamaha V-Star 650 Silverado Highlights
• Fuel Consumption * 21kpl/59mpg(Imp)
• Windshield & saddlebags
• Great for casual touring
2011 Yamaha V-Star 650 Silverado model Features
• Beautifully chromed and polished 649cc (40-cubic-inch), air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve per cylinder, 70 degree, V-twin cranks out torquey low- and mid-range power for smooth cruising performance. Maximum torque occurs at a low 3,000 rpm.
• This engine has been designed to produce strong torque and horsepower in the most usable riding range (50 to 120 km/hr).
• Twin 28mm Mikuni carbs with throttle position sensors (TPS) provide crisp throttle response.
• Wide-ratio, 5-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery. 5th gear is an overdrive gear for reduced engine rpms at highway speeds for a smooth comfortable ride.
• Light clutch action is perfect for novice riders.
• Transistorized coil ignition (T.C.I.) means sure starts and excellent engine performance. It is a no-maintenance design.
• Classic, chrome, side-mounted air cleaner not only adds to styling, but also makes it is easy to service the paper type air filter too.
• Automatic cam chain tensioners reduce maintenance and mechanical engine noise.
• Low-maintenance shaft drive provides quiet, clean, reliable performance with no chain adjustments or lube splatter.
• 2-into-2 chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling while delivering strong low- and mid-range engine output. The conversion to aftermarket mufflers is fast and simple.
• Heel-toe shifter reinforces that classic image.
• Air Induction System (A.I.S.) reduces harmful CO and HC exhaust emissions.
• Lots of chrome engine parts highlight quality and value.
• Stout, large-diameter double-cradle steel frame is designed to provide a low seat height with ample rider legroom.
• Long 1,625mm (64") wheelbase provides a stable ride and predictable handling while creating that long and low look.
• Beefy 41mm front fork with Road Star-inspired shrouds offers 140mm (5.5") of wheel travel to ensure a smooth, comfortable ride. The large-diameter fork shrouds, upper triple clamp and handlebar holder are all chrome plated to highlight the value of this very stylish machine.
• 7-step, spring preload-adjustable single shock rear suspension allows the rider to tailor spring settings to match load or road conditions. Rear wheel travel is 98mm (3.9").
• Rear shock is mounted under the engine for that classic, hardtail look. By positioning the shock low in the chassis, it reduces the centre of gravity for a light, easy-to-maneuver feel.
• Single 298mm front disc brake with twin piston caliper delivers strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
• Easy-to-adjust rear drum brake with wear indicator
• Plush, low-profile, rider and passenger seats provides exceptional comfort. The low 710mm (27.9") seat height allows most riders to put feet firmly on the ground for extra confidence.
• Full-size rider floorboards with floating rubber inserts reduce vibration while providing ample legroom for maximum rider comfort.
• Police-style windshield offers great wind and weather protection while proudly displaying the Silverado insignia. This windshield offers two positions of height adjustability, and for those riders who prefer a "convertible", the windshield can be quickly removed.
• Passenger backrest provides that extra peace of mind for your special companion.
• Roomy, leather saddlebags look great, maintain their shape and provide ample storage for casual touring adventures.
• Wide retro-style handlebars fitted with extra wide levers provide a quality feel. Polished handlebar switches complete the package.
• Wide front and rear tires fitted to spoked, chrome wheels combine retro styling with solid handling and traction.
• Deeply valanced steel front and rear fenders are both durable and unmistakably classic. Their steel design means they are easy to customize and paint.
• Large 16-litre fuel tank features class-leading fuel capacity for an extra long cruising range.
• Classic fuel tank-mounted speedometer features an odometer and tripmeter displays.
• Industry-leading Star family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents creating a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
• Chrome 60/55-watt halogen headlight
• Low-maintenance, sealed battery
• Beautiful 3-D fuel tank emblems reinforces the Star family's attention to detail and value.
• Steering lock
• Locking storage compartment under side cover adds convenience and security.
• Self-cancelling turn signals with stylish clear signal lenses
Model not available in the USA.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney South Florida
Snyder & Gonzalez, P.A.
Contact a Florida Bike Accident Attorney
The law offices of Snyder & Gonzalez, PA has over 28 years of experience representing personal injury victims in North Dade. We take great pride in fighting for the rights of those whose lives have been permanently affected as a result of an accident that was not their fault. With a background in criminal defense and mediation, we have keen insight into what’s going on in terms of settlements and are able to approach a case by a variety of unique angles. We are able to get a lot done by thinking outside of the box and developing creative approaches to representing the best interests of our clients.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, contact one of our Miami motorcycle accident attorneys right away. Time is of the essence in personal injury lawsuits and the more time your attorney has to develop a solid case for you, the more likely you will receive favorable results. Allow our Miami motorcycle accident attorneys to deal with insurance companies and get you the money you need and deserve.
Call 305-919-9797 to speak with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in South Florida today.
We are located in North Miami Beach, near Aventura, Sunny Isles, Hallandale, Hollywood, Miami Lakes, Golden Beach, Opa-Locka, Carol City and Miami Shores and proudly serve clients throughout the state of Florida.
Snyder & Gonzalez, P.A.
16211 NE 12th Ave.
North Miami Beach, FL
click here for a map